AMAZING BENEFITS OF GRATITUDE BY BARR UKONU ADA MERCY
Gratitude is said to bring about a great attitude, your attitude determines your altitude and how far you will go in life. In all things you ought to be thankful, because it makes your tank full. Frank Clark said; “If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he is going to get” Gerald said “If you want to turn your life around try thankfulness, it will change your life mightily” It is gratitude that will turn what you have into enough and more, turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.. It makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and create a vision for tomorrow, says Melody Beatties. When you are grateful, it produces positive emotions, good experience, improves your health, deals with adversity and builds strong relationships
Gratitude most of the time is over looked by most people, and we all have access to it everyday. Cultivating it doesn’t cost you any money, or takes time. Gratitude has the following amazing benefits;
1.Improves your self esteem. Study has shown that gratitude increases your self esteem, and reduces social comparisons. Instead of being resentful towards those who are doing well than you, grateful people are more appreciative of other peoples accomplishment.
2. Gratitude reduces depression. It has a lasting effect on the brain. Whenever you are going through a hard time, having negative emotion, feeling sad, then, write down a gratitude letter, those things you are grateful for, before you are done, you will realize how better you will feel. Gods word says in everything, give thanks. It is in thanks giving that your success and breakthrough is made perfect. The story of the Ten (10) Lepers, who were healed, only one came back to give thanks, which culminated in the perfection of his healing.
3. Makes you happy. Simply journaling for 5minute a day, noticing what we already have, can make us feel more positive about our lives.
4. Keeps you far from suicidal thoughts and attempt. It is a protective factor, when it comes to suicidal ideation, stressed and depressed individual.
5. Gratitude makes people like you. Grateful people have access to wider network, more friends and better relationships, which improves friendships.
6. Gratitude helps you find meaning at work.
Thus, much of our time and energy is spent pursuing things we currently don’t have. Gratitude reverse our priorities to help us appreciate, the people and things we do, in order to move ahead and work with a better mindset.
Thus acknowledging the good that you already have in life, is a foundation for all abundance.
Learn to be grateful.
ACTIVATE YOUR BRAIN BOX TODAY.
Watch full video of AMAZING BENEFITS OF GRATITUDE BY BARR UKONU ADA MERCY